16 May Senior Developer – Integration
- Key development role building out the integration and core capabilities, collaborate with cross functional agile teams
- Values driven business that encourage internal development and foster a culture of giving back
- Work with Brisbane’s best developers and testers
Work with business and technology stakeholders to estimate, design and build solutions. You’ll implement high performance and flexible integration solutions that scale. Define and manage data sets and interface schemas as well as design and build API’s and services that implement appropriate identity management and security features.
You’ll also work with automation tools and processes to enable future business growth and contribute to our CI/CD pipeline and AWS deployment infrastructure.
- Experience with AWS ecosystem such as S3, EC2, Lambda, API gateway
- Experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic
- Knowledge of SQL and cloud database technologies
- Understanding of cloud deployment with Docker and AWS
- Excellent knowledge of Java and micro-services as well as Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Strong knowledge of software development, micro-service and message bus design considerations and patterns.
- Ability to work in the Atlassian suite of products. JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo.
- Source code management with git
- Experience in building highly available and reliable server-side code.
- Understanding of security implications of applications (OWASP).
- Proven experience in analysis and design of REST API’s and/or micro-services
- Experience in designing data schemas and solid SQL skills
What’s in it for you?
Our client leads by example, is constantly investing in technology and performance and lives and breathes their values. They offer paid parental leave, workplace giving programs and employee discounts. Career development opportunities are a focus of their EVP with internal programs, paid online courses and mentoring and developing programs encouraged and supported.