10 May Technical Business Analyst
Seeking a Cloud Solution Designer as a technical business analyst to work with the Department to provide end-to-end technical guidance and expertise for an Azure based cloud implementation. We are using Microsoft Azure DevOps CI/CD to achieve our digital transformation goals. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with other analysts, testers, architects, senior systems users, participating staff and external suppliers to efficiently deliver high quality work.
Developing close working relationships with the various stakeholders, you will be responsible for a mix of the following skills:
- Proactive, resourceful, and self-directed.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and commercial acumen.
- Enjoy working with an exceptional technical team.
- A learner who is constantly researching and learning about new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on multi-disciplined project team supporting SAFe development methodology.
- Leading and managing analysis activities, including identifying and documenting requirements, managing issues, and facilitating workshops with user groups to understand business need, problems, issues, and opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders to define a strategy to migrate existing/legacy 3rd party processes to the new program.
Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional ability with business analysis skill set
- Understanding of Government systems & policies
- Demonstrable experience and capability working with a diverse range of users
- Design experience in system migration (on-prem/cloud).
- Experience in developing reporting and analytical tools using cloud-based Azure BI tools highly desirable
- Exposure to CI/CD using Azure DevOps.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical, written and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with building, delivering and managing cloud IaaS environments using IaaS platforms, using Azure.
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure, Network and Information Security considerations in cloud environments including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory, Offsite
Length of contract: 1 year
Contract extensions: Extension of 1 X 12 months may be offered.
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance
If you are seeking your next role, you are an australian citizen and have the required skills stated above, apply today !!