11 Apr Change & Communications Officer
Seeking a Change and Communications Officer. The role has responsibility for providing communication and administrative support.
We are seeking someone with great enthusiasm, who is willing to help out where needed, and is eager to contribute to a high-profile digital modernisation program. We are a high energy and fast-paced team looking for someone who is the right fit for our team culture. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, creativity, strong work ethic, and a passion in communications and change.
Working to the Change and Communications Lead, you will support the project and play a key role in the communications strategy. You will contribute to executing strategies to establish and drive stakeholder engagement for the Program. This may include:
- Supporting production, approval, and distribution of clear, concise, and consistent communication products for multiple audiences to support initiatives
- Supporting the development of evidence-based strategies and implementation plans, and the execution and evaluation of those plans
- Under direction, producing high-level written correspondence, reports, strategy documents to assist initiatives and support decision making
- Assisting with the day-to-day management and administration of the Change and Communications team and project delivery and responding to staff and stakeholder inquiries
- Assisting with strategies to align with a change management framework
- Support building productive relationships with stakeholders in the Branch, across the IT Division, and industry partners and peer organisations where appropriate
- Support building productive relationships with corporate services such as organisational change, corporate communications and design, L&D and HR Teams
If you are seeking your next role within the chnage space apply today.