01 Apr Test Analyst
Emanate Technology are seeking an experienced Test Analyst to work with an extremely fast passed end user, located in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
Do you consider Agility to be an attitude rather than a skillset? Are you whole-heartedly.
They are looking for individuals who want to be part of something bigger, they are building a special team and it is an exciting time to get involved.
As the Test Analyst, you’ll lead the analysis, planning, preparation and execution of testing for projects and releases and will ensure system and application changes are fit for purpose. As a Senior Test Analyst , you will participate in the planning, preparation, execution and analysis for the clients and online applications.
You are ensuring that you are driving continual improvement of the testing methodology, test tools, processes, approaches, and techniques. Working with stakeholders, you will provide accurate test estimates, manage the defect management process and tools ensuring the quality of items raised and adherence to the defined defect lifecycle, as well as actively participating in the testing.
- Deep understanding of testing of application components in an Agile environment utilising a risk based quality approach
- Deep level of experience in Testing and involved in complex integration projects.
- Strong functional testing capabilities in SIT, UAT and Regression Testing, working with upstream and downstream testing, with reference to data feed.
- Experience in driving Test Planning, writing test cases and completion reports
- Strong communication and collaboration skills interfacing with key project stakeholders
- Strong experience in Agile working methodologies
- Experience working with multiple vendors on a complex program
- Collaboration with the other members of the product development team
- Working together (hourly) with the developers to ensure that each story satisfies the definition of done for working software
- Focus on finding solutions not finding who is responsible for errors
- Focus on team goals and customer value. Drop the “Quality Police” mindset
- View coding and testing as one process. Collaboration and feedback is the key.
- Understand primary measure of progress is to deliver working software frequently. If it isn’t testing it isn’t working software.
If this sounds like you reach out and apply!!infor