24 Mar Project Manager
What’s in it for you?
Hybrid working environment, fully stocked kitchen, bring your dog to work days, empowered culture where staff have a voice and best of all, you get to deliver projects that contribute to a brighter future for some of Queensland’s most vulnerable.
I am partnered with an amazing, innovative, Queensland-based organisation who are truly making a difference using best-in-breed platforms to support and enable organisational initiatives. This organisation are not what you might expect!
What will you be doing?
As a Project Manager, you will lead the expansion of a number of service offerings including the adoption of new technologies. You will provide project management support and advice across your allocated projects. This will include:
- Development and evaluating project management plans, processes, project schedule and budgets.
- Effectively leading and organisation the team to deliver against milestones.
- Responsibility for risk, financial and people management to ensure successful delivery of initiatives.
What should you bring to the table?
- Previous experience in a project management role with a human-centred approach. Your experience should stretch beyond theoretical project management and those with a genuine desire to have an impact will truly thrive in this role and environment.
- Experience working in an Agile environment where ambiguity can be the norm. Taking a human-centred approach means moving with changing needs.
- Strategic thinking, a drive to deliver and achieve results, strong communication and influencing skills along with the ability and desire to build strong and collaborative stakeholder relationships.
This role is offering up to $137K + superannuation. The role is fully approved and ready to interview.