22 Mar Data Engineer (AWS) – Mid/Senior/Lead/Principal positions available
Calling all Data Engineers!!!
We have multiple Data Engineering opportunities available, at all levels of experience. Including Principal, Lead, Senior and Mid-level opportunities. Hands on cloud experience required (AWS preferable).
Exciting opportunity to join an organisation that changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing.
As an Data Engineer – you will provide leadership within the business through your demonstrated, hands on expertise within Data Engineering in cloud-based analytics platforms.
Technical expertise in one of more of the following competencies is required:
- Significant experience and deep understanding in databases and analytics, including cloud databases (e.g. Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Azure Synapse), relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle), data warehousing, big data (e.g. Hadoop, Spark), noSQL, or business analytics
- Advanced SQL skills
- Data DevOps/data-as-code design and implementation
- Experience on cloud platforms – AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform. Certifications are a plus!
The following technologies and skills are also desirable:
- Experience with Jenkins, Git (or appropriate source control) and scripting (e.g. Python/Unix shell)
- Design, implementation, or support of a Data Lake environment
- Data modelling skills (e.g. Kimball, Data Vault)
- Experience in leading projects or units of work
- Data Visualisation – PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik
- ETL/ELT tools – DBT, Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, Spark, Talend
- Data Governance
You will be joining a dynamic space for smart thinkers. You’ll find a true work-life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support.
Sound like the place for you?
Get in touch with Jimmy Downey on 0481 153 606 for a confidential discussion.