21 Mar Group Security Manager
Emanate Technology has partnered exclusively with a national utilites company in the seacrh for their new Group Security Manager (CISO). Our client has been in buisness for over 185 years and has a very clear focus of both progression and innovation. This senior role for our client works in partnership with the CIO and will allow the succesful applicant to build, guide, drive, deliver and stratergise the cyber seurity path inline with the governining body framworks to secure the current and furture state security environemnts.
This role will will provide the following BENEFITS to you of:
- Ability to lead the decision making process of cyber security for the enitre buisness
- Work with executives and have a close realtionship with the CIO
- Create a long lasting mark on the organisation
- Help secure and protect over 20% of Australians – number of Aussies who consume our clients services
- Hire and build a succesful and high performing security team
- Manage and run your own schedule
- Career growth by delivering outcomes and achieving high performance targets
This opportunity does come with improtant and very visible outcomes that can have a significant impact on a large number of people so to be suitable for a role like this our client expects the right person to have the following SKILLS & EXPEREINCE:
- Have held and worked in Senior Cyber Security Roles (CISO/Security Manager/Cyber Lead etc)
- Led stratergy, budgets, framwork improvements, cyber operations and built teams
- Stakeholder management and engagement expereince
- Qualified with industry regonised certifications or a university degree
- Ability to influence and drive succesful cyber outcomes
- Experience working in the utilities sector
- Knowledge of Australian Energy Sector Cyber Security Framework (AESCSF)
- Ability to work individivually and self motivated
- Project management and deliver knowledge (AGILE)
This position must be based in CANBERRA as their is a requirement to be onsite and involved in face to face discussions. You will have the ability to work from home, manage your own diary and also build the team as you see fit. Your role will come with visbility meaning you must be able to work “under the spotlight” and enjoy the challnege of “always wanting more” from the business as they are truly passioante about progress. Our client is open to an Australian Citizen who can pass a National Police Check.
If you have read this far and feel this could be a great step forward for your career, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered!