16 Mar PMO Project Coordinator
Emanate Technology are on the lookout for an experienced PMO Project Coordinator to join a State Government department on an initial 12 month contract. This position reports to the Associate Director, Portfolio Management Office for supervision and workload management.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Provide overall project administrative, communication, and management support to the Project Manager with a focus on assisting to achieve project objectives and outcomes.
- Work with the Project Manager to create, maintain and manage high-quality, useful and timely project schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Ensure that schedules adhere to the standards and intent of the department’s Project Delivery Framework (PDF).
- Identify, analyse and make recommendations about cost, schedule and other variances.
- Coordinate the completion of project activities and products including status reporting, monitoring of the project budget, data gathering and collation as well as tracking of project expenditure.
- Coordinate and monitor project registers (risks, issues, lessons, benefits etc) ensuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness and flow-through into status reporting.
- Liaise with Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure that the project plans for and passes through governance gates in a timely and orderly manner.
- Prepare of a range of project management documents, presentations, briefings, and other correspondence as required under the direction and guidance of the Project Manager.
- Liaise with and support the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) to ensure that project status and health is understood and reported accurately and on a timely basis.
If you are interested to be considered, please APPLY now to this role!