14 Mar Test Manager
A leading national ICT specialist consultancy is seeking an experienced test manager to join a dynamic, fast paced and delivery focused team on a high profile program delivering a data management platform for Federal Government.
The role would task an experienced test manager to convert project needs and requirements into test solutions, with ability to align with projects schedule and costs. The Test Manager would be leading a team of testers with a variety of different skill sets and personalities to develop test plans, test cases and test procedures, as well as be able to perform these roles themselves.
- 12-month contract with extensions
- Australian citizenship required
- Melbourne based preferred, remote working an option
To be successful in this position, a prior experience in the following would be necessary:
- Automated and manual testing of Content Management, Document Management and Workflow systems.
- Working knowledge of technologies including micro services, NiFi, Java, Ansible, Geospatial. .
- Positive can do attitude with a passion for providing solid quality gates that drive quality outcomes for our customers
- Experience performing analysis of test results and preparing comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
- Experience performing formal Verification and Validation of complex requirements.
- Providing advice to developers on practices that enable the automated testing of complex systems.
- Experience leading a testing team within agile methodology
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further information please click APPLY.