14 Mar .NET Developer
Exciting opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer to join a mid-sized Fed Gov Department, looking to deliver a number of greenfield projects commencing in the new financial year. The developer would be tasked in supporting the program by designing, developing and supporting current and next generation applications to enable the Departments business and productivity. The goal of these programs is to improve the Departments ICT environment with a focus on consistency, innovation and best practice.
The successful developer will be tasked in working across one or more projects and systems, delivering business solutions using a combination of technologies including ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core Web API, CSS, front-end frameworks such as React/Angular (desirable but not essential), integration with D365 (desirable but not essential).
- 12-month contract with 12-month extension
- Baseline clearance required
- Canberra CBD based role
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following criteria would be required:
- Experience in delivering business solutions using a combination of the following technologies: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core Web API, CSS, front-end frameworks such as React/Angular (desirable but not essential), integration with D365 (desirable but not essential).
- Experience delivering Azure digital solutions, including designing, building and the release of software in an enterprise environment
- Experience working in an agile project team.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills.
- Experience integrating with Dynamics (D365) online
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, please click APPLY.