14 Mar Senior Business Analyst
Our client is seeking the service of a talented Senior Business Analyst to be part of the project team responsible for the development and support of a number of exciting application development projects. The team develops and supports a range of CRM and Portal systems using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing and updating requirements/user stories and providing associated estimates
- Develop user stories in DevOps to describe functionality and liaise with business to understand acceptance criteria
- Liaise with technical staff to ensure development is undertaken with the business needs at top of mind
- Assist in coordination of user acceptance testing activities
- Attending and contributing to scrum events (sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint retrospective etc.)
- Develop training material and assist with training and on-boarding activities as required
The Senior Business Analyst will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience conducting business analysis in Federal Government context and experience undertaking business analysis or configuration for Dynamics CRM or Portals is essential.
- Meet with business stakeholders to elicit, capture and document business processes, requirements and business rules
- Conduct stakeholder workshops and interviews to elicit and validate user requirements
- Undertake Interpretation and translation of business requirements into viable business solutions
- Work collaboratively across a range of business areas and ICT teams
- Communicate and document effectively to deliver outcomes for client and the Agencies it supports
Start Date: ASAP
Length of Contract: to 31 October 2022 (possible extension up to 30 June 2024 subject to written agreement by both parties.)
The engagement will be based on an 8 hour day/40 hour week.
Security Clearance: Baseline clearance/ability to gain Baseline Clearance is required
If you are an Australian Citizen with a Baseline clearance and seeking your next opportunity apply today.