11 May Web Developer
A small to mid-sized Federal Government agency focused on the recovery and support to the general public after natural disasters is looking to bring on board a talented Full Stack Developer to join a specialised website development team delivering crucial green field intranet sites, web applications and associated APIs, aswell as enhance the current existing drupal websites.
This position is requiring a multi-talented individual that will work full stack across the project along with the other team members. The developer would be responsible for collaborating with technical and business stakeholders to deliver web development activities, work alongside team members to deliver an agency intranet and supporting websites and conduct website testing for speed & SEO performance and analysing reports. This role would also require the developer to provide training and support for non-technical communication teams and support various data integration activities.
- 12-month contract with 12-month extension
- Must have NV1 security clearance minimum
- Location of work is either QLD or ACT, with hybrid working arrangements available
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following criteria would be required:
- Experience in the design and development of web applications including supporting APIs (or Azure functions), preferably with the Microsoft stack (C#).
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience working in fast-paced agile environment and exposure to modern technology, frameworks, and tools such as Microsoft DevOps.
- Ability to foster strong, effective relationships with all levels of leadership to identify or understand concerns and develop suitable solutions.
- A good knowledge and adherence to government standards, including the Australian Government Style Guide and WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standards.
If you are interested in this position and would like further information, please click APPLY.