04 May VMWare Consultant
Emanate Technology has been engaged by a leading technology vendor who are seeking up to 5 engineers within the cloud, automation & virtualisation tech stack. Our client will offer the opportunity to work within a high calibre engineering team to deliver technology outcomes for a range of complex and interesting customer projects.
You will be expected to have an ability to hold technical and business discussions with stakeholders from various parts of the business, will use this information to develop an environment that resolves client’s critical issues through automation and orchestration. The consultant can then provide an exceptional service to the Client’s customers by providing benefits that far exceed the client’s expectations.
- 3+ years’ experience with VMware and Windows technologies
- vSphere, VRealize, Workspace 1, ESX/ESXi, Windows Server, Active Directory, Powershell
- Great written and verbal skills
- Team player
To be successful in this role, you will be responsible for:
- VMware product suite projects, upgrades and support
- Driving the improvement of the VMware and Windows environments
- Supporting junior team members
- Directly reporting to the Senior Director and relevant stakeholders
The right person will benefit from joining a business that will support your career with opportunities for professional development, work with top tier technical professionals, lead and be responsible for a large VMware environment as well as supporting the Windows team when needed. You will be given autonomy to do your job whilst having the support from the business to achieve your set outcomes. This role is being offered as a long term contract and is based in Melbourne but has flexible working arrangements.
You must be an Australian Citizen