21 Jun UX Designer
Emanate Technology are excited to announce we have an rewarding opportunity for a UX Designer to be a part of an Australian Government initiative designed to help schools increase children’s participation in sport and connect them with community sporting opportunities.
As the UX Designer, you will work collaboratively with Business Analysts, Solution Architects and Developers to ensure the CRM and portals, which are accessed by over 8,000 schools and 1,500 sporting organisations, meet the needs of end users.
To stand out from the rest, you will:
– demonstrate a holistic approach to product and service design with the real needs of the user validated, considered and built into the end product.
– Clearly communicates user needs, expectations, perceptions and how users feel using the product.
– Facilitate discovery and co-design activities to minimise the risk of building and delivering a service that does not meet the needs of end users.
– Provide the project team with clear insights into user behaviour, expectations and perceptions of existing and new product.
– Facilitate rapid user feedback of concepts and validation of hypotheses through rapid prototyping and evaluation with users to ensure user needs are being met.
This contract is offered for an initial 12month period with a 12month extension option and offers remote working arrangements with periodic visits to one of three of their offices in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne from time to time.
If this sounds like your next contract opportunity, do not hesitate and reach out to me on 0402 021 306 for more information.