09 Nov Technical Architect
Emanate Technology has partnered to support a leading technology solutions provider seeking a Technical Architect.
About the role:
The role is responsible for providing technical architecture expertise including design, planning, consulting and where required the delivery of these technical solutions to Client’s stakeholders (internal and external). This position is required to work closely with service delivery managers to assist in the engagement and analysis of client requirements to contribute towards the development of proposal and tender documentation, assess new tools and technologies to enhance the future technical direction of the organisation.
Certified professional or expert in one or more of the following disciplines:
• Windows server and core system concepts including AD, GPO,DNS,DHCP,NTP etc.
• Virtualisation products and solutions
• Backup systems and solutions
• Storage systems and solutions
• Cloud systems and solutions
• Security systems
• Networking systems and solutions
Skills and Abilities:
• Proven approach to ICT Planning, enterprise architecture and implementation, providing the collaboration ability through Proposal, sales, and solutions through to SME engineering implementation across multiple.
• Technical Innovation, (products and services with demonstrable increased ROI)
• Data Centre Infrastructure including VMWare, Palo Alto, Nutanix and Pure Storage skills would be considered highly desirable.
• Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to test completed solutions to ensure usability.
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
• Ability to take ownership of role and work autonomously.
• Ability to prioritise, organise and manage multiple tasks effectively.
• Excellent project planning, reporting, and documentation skills.
• Ability to work productively and professionally with team members, external contractors, and customers.
• Mandatory: A minimum of NV1 clearance is required for this role
• A company promoting a flexible and hybrid workplace approach
• Sponsorship for clearance
• Exciting clients and engaging projects
• Career progression opportunities
• Flexible working arrangements
If this role sounds like your next career step, apply now to be considered for the position.