05 Feb Talent Consultant
e2 Cyber is a specialist cyber recruitment company focused purely on cyber security recruitment in Australia. Launched in May 2023, but part of the established Emanate Technology group, we have seen great results across our clients in Australia in a short period of time. We are looking to add an entry level “cyber warrior” to our team based in Canberra. This role has come due to the growth we have seen as well as our business strategy to build our capability in Australia.
This role would be responsible for:
- Demonstrating conceptual level knowledge and expertise in the cyber security domain
- Directly recruit and resource candidates for client requirements, showcasing your proficiency in talent acquisition.
- Utilise existing relationships to support colleagues in developing new candidates, contributing positively to revenue generation.
- Actively network in the community, building relationships, and promote the e2 Cyber brand at professional groups, events, and gatherings.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets through proactive prospecting and effective closing strategies
- Assist the Director and Recruitment Team in developing and executing a strategic target marketing plan to prospect and build a pipeline for revenue growth.
- Manage contractors effectively, ensuring smooth operations and client satisfaction.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and product knowledge to enhance sales efforts.
- Demonstrate alignment with all company values and guiding behaviours.
- Laughing at all Jacob’s (Director of e2 Cyber) hilarious dad jokes
If you can do the above OR are highly driven to learn these skills, we will offer you:
- Above market salary AND commission structure
- Specialist recruitment training program (including internal and external training)
- Travel to cyber security conferences and seminars across the country
- Ability to progress internally into a recruitment consultant role, through to management if that’s what you desire
- Join a fun, driven and professional team culture
- Ability to choose the music on the office speakers
This role is an entry level role into the recruitment world and an opportunity to truly contribute to the cyber security space in Australia in a highly rewarding and important way. This role is for someone who:
- Has a real passion for cyber security
- Loves sales and working towards goals
- Contributes to team culture and can have a laugh
- Has a curious mind and enjoys learning
- Self-driven and well organised
- Can contribute to great banter in our group chat
To be considered, please send a cover letter and CV to Jacob@e2cyber.com.au. Your cover letter should address:
- why you feel you are suitable for the role
- demonstrate your passion towards cyber security
- what you want to achieve either personally, professional OR both!
- Include a great dad joke!
If you are selected to be considered, we will contact you for a phone screening. If you are not picked, due to the expected volume of applications, we will notify you by email.
To learn more about e2 Cyber, please review our website and LinkedIn: