29 Jul ServiceNow Developers
A leading national consultancy is seeking multiple ServiceNow professionals at all levels to join their business, delivering a large greenfield program for a Federal Government Department. This is an exciting opportunity for both experts in the ServiceNow field aswell as junior technical consultants looking to become specialists in ServiceNow, becoming fully certified consultants.
Joining this company, you would be working with high quality consultants dedicated to providing top tier enterprise digital solutions, managing and securing infrastructure, modernising workplaces and building better experiences with data. In this role you would be providing ServiceNow expertise to Federal Government, solving complex problems for clients and partnering with leading global tech companies.
- Competitive salary on offer, with market leading training programs
- Canberra based position with ability to work from anywhere in Australia
- Australian Citizenship required, ability to obtain a security clearance
In this role, you would be required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Engaging and communicating with key project stakeholders
- Consulting to the client in all aspects of ServiceNow including maintaining the current version and features and functionalities include with this.
- Working across the agile methodology
- Working with ServiceNow in the implementation, configuration and maintainability
- Working with web service applications, connectors, API’s, MID Servers and data transformation.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have atleast an Australian Citizenship as you will be required to be sponsored to work with their clients. Baseline or NV1 clearance currently is highly desirable.
If this role interested you, please see below some of the benefits to work with this leading national consultancy:
- 4 months of paid parental leave
- Monthly wifi hotspot
- 15 days paid professional development leave annually
- Free professional development program
- Free Mobile phone and plan
- Discounted products with a large service provider
If you are interested please click APPLY, or contact our relevant consultant Morgan at email@example.com