17 Jun Senior User Researcher
We are seeking a skilled talented and experinced Senior User Researcher to design and conduct user research and build insights from target users to understand motivations, pain-points and needs. Further, identifying the most effective research method based on tried and tested methodologies and processes for generative and evaluative research.
- Plans and carries out research activities to help the team build a deep understanding of the people who use the service.
- Works with the Product Manager to design research activities to support upcoming features in the roadmap.
- Grows a qualitative evidence base of contextual user research to guide the team in delivering services which meet user needs.
- Collaborates with other team members to embed the understanding of users into day-to-day activities.
- Collaborates with the end-to-end experience team to ensure alignment to the end-to-end service strategy.
- Conducts research to gather insights for product development.
- Work closely with designers and developers to turn the user data into service requirements that feeds into the prototype development.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong background working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams in a large scale digital transformation
- Extensive experience using a range of generative and evaluative user research methods
- Exceptional ability in designing research activities
- Demonstrable experience and capability working with a diverse range of users
- Evidence based experience of aligning work with organisational / team strategy
- Over-arching knowledge of technologies used to deliver digital services
- Good understanding of the social and digital context for transformation
- A collaborative team player with a solution focus
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written form
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Length of contract
30 June 2023
2 x 12 months
If you are an Australian citizen seeking a new opportuinty and you match the above skills and expeirnce then apply today:)