29 Apr Senior Technical Lead – Data Streaming
Senior Technical Lead – Data Streaming & Integration
This is a rare opportunity to move into a leadership role, where you can call upon all of your experience in technical data and engineering to work and drive exciting project from start to finish. This household name is at the forefront of technology and you will be the go to person for all technological resolutions, processes, governance and running multiple project at any one time. This is going to be a ride!
You will provide technical leadership for the Data Streaming & Integration platforms team and assist to create a powerful data engine to scale the use and distribution of trusted data pipelines to the right users in the right format and right time to harness business value. Reporting to the Data Streaming & Integration Platform Lead, you will provide technical leadership to support cross functional improvements between Technology teams and our key internal and external stakeholders – with a focus on helping deliver quality technical outcomes, helping reduce operational (platform) costs, reduce inefficiencies and helping improve our technology remit in the team to make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world.
You will support the strategic future direction, helping transform the approach to end-to-end delivery of Customer and BI platforms to effectively meet the needs of a rapidly transforming business and technology environment.
Experience and Qualification
- Architectural Frameworks & artifacts
- Solution architecture
- Business Intelligence
- Data Streaming technologies
- Marketing Systems
- AML/Risk Systems
- Data Modelling Standards & Tools
- Data Virtualisation Frameworks and Solutions
- Information Governance & Management
- Integration Frameworks and Standards
- Meta Data Management and Standards
Highly experienced in Technology and Data management, such as working in operations of an integrated data / analytics and reporting platform.
- Proven technical leadership in complex customer and BI platforms, advising on a diverse technology in these landscapes and working through operational complexities including technical and design management, engineering productivity, continuous integration/ continuous deployment.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS ecosystem – S3, ECS, EC2, Lambda, Step Functions).
- Experience with Data Streaming technologies – Kafka.
- Strong understanding of Kafka APIs, including Kafka Connect, K-Streams, Consumer Producer APIs.
- Cloud based Operational Databases – SQL, NoSql (DynamoDB, Redshift, RDS).
- Designing streaming Apps leveraging Java / Scala.
- Experience in automation, CI/CD, scripting, building dashboards.
- Marketing Systems – Adobe Campaign Manager, Experience.
- Python desirable.
- Significant, technical competence in integration and testing of complex software-based systems.
- Experience with multiple middleware applications and experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
- Experience working with industry standards, regulations and guidelines in data and privacy.
- Demonstrated experience in successful delivery of a large, complex program of work.
- A strong background in the deployment of Information and process systems and change programmes to underpin business strategy in large companies.
- Experienced in agile, lean, DevOps, and other best (and next) practice.
- Experience working with a variety of supplier / resource models, including matrix, managed services, and multiple suppliers.
- An extensive understanding of the Information and Technology industry, as well as technology trends and next practice.
- Understanding of understanding of IT governance, cybersecurity, risk and compliance requirements in an ICT context
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
- Experience in working in a competitive, fast paced industry.
This role will require someone to start in the next 6 weeks for a successful handover, please give me a ring to discuss the role and your application in more detail:
Chris Claydon 0402 482 666 – email@example.com