27 Oct Senior Technical Consultant
A leading national consultancy is seeking a senior ServiceNow professional to join their business, delivering a large implementation program for a Federal Government Department. This is an exciting opportunity for Servicenow professionals with a proven experience across the Servicenow platform from design, implementation, adminstration and support, to gain further experience implementing large pieces of work into high cleared areas of Government.
Joining this company, you would be working with high quality consultants dedicated to providing top tier enterprise digital solutions, managing and securing infrastructure, modernising workplaces and building better experiences with data.
- Competitive salary on offer, with market leading training programs
- Canberra based position with ability to work from anywhere in Australia
- NV1 clearance minimum required
In this role, you would be required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Engaging and communicating with key project stakeholders
- Consulting to the client in all aspects of ServiceNow including maintaining the current version and features and functionalities include with this.
- Working across the agile methodology
- Working with ServiceNow in the implementation, configuration and maintainability
- Working with web service applications, connectors, API’s, MID Servers and data transformation.
If this role interests you, please see below some of the benefits to work with this leading national consultancy:
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers (after 1 year of service)
- 15 days per year, dedicated to your professional development, so you can upskill, leaving your holiday allowance intact
- $4200 toolkit allowance renewed every 2 years – when it’s time to renew, you keep your previous kit
- Access to an up-to $10,000 annual bonus
- A free mobile phone and plan
- A bonus day off per year, for you to spend as you like
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
If you are interested please click APPLY, or contact our relevant consultant Morgan at email@example.com