09 May Senior DevOps Engineer
Emanate Technology has been engaged by a leading technology consultant group in Canberra, specialising in Digital Platforms & Apps, AWS Cloud Solutions & Cloud Managed Services. Looking to continue building their team, this private organisation and AWS Partner is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to support clients with the transition of existing ICT capabilities into the Cloud.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for analysing client’s existing infrastructure and providing Cloud uplift/upgrade recommendations, following through the design, build and implementation of cloud service solutions. Work and continue to build experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, AWS CodeStar, CloudFormation, Terraform and much more.
This private sector is looking for someone:
- With experience developing automated build and deployment pipelines
- Who has previously built AWS cloud services solutions
- Experience using DevOps and Continuous Integration environments
- Used tools such as Terraform, Azure Devops and/or CloudFormation
- Is an Australian Citizen with ability to obtain a security clearance
Join a team where staff engagement rates are higher than the industry averages, staff turnover is lower than the average, and average tenure is longer. In an organisation who believes in upskilling and investing staff, you will be provided with:
- Funding for approved training programs and certifications,
- Access to online training modules, and
- Pre-approved budget for reference books or training materials of your choice.
This team is looking for a professional passionate about all thing’s technology, likes to be challenged and encouraged to excel, and motivated to keep upskilling. If you think this role sounds like you – click APPLY or call Alaa Samsam on 0434 209 239!