20 Nov Senior Data Analysts
Emanate Technology is proud to partner with a mid-sized Federal Government Department that is working across a number of ICT modernisation programs, looking to improve security and access of information for Australian businesses exporting and importing goods.
The division is responsible for the ICT functions and activities within the county and overseas. The role requires you to liaise with subject matter experts (SME), demonstrate experience supporting organisational outcomes using data wrangling, confidence in writing clear and business meaningful code documentation, follow proper programming practices and team programming conventions, as well as other related activities as required.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly.
- Experienced in data analysis and engagement to obtain specific knowledge.
- Ability to work with new systems.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Experienced with writing technical documents.
- Experienced in writing relevant code documentation.
- Expertise SQL skills, specifically in writing complex queries, stored producers, and views.
- Ability to enhance analysis through developing, implementing and maintaining databases.
- Experience with PowerBI, Report Builder and advanced DAX calculations.
- Experience using Dax Studio, SQL Server Analysis Services: Tabular Modelling – Desirable
- Ability to develop technical documentation and track work in collaboration tools such as DevOps – Desirable.
- Continuing a security clearance (Baseline)
- Work within a highly sought-after agency
- Learn from some highly recommended mentors.
- Supportive and genuine team, open-door environment
- Career growth and pathways
- Access to top-of-the-line resources
- Location: ACT or NSW
- Contract length: 12 months contract with 2 x 12-month extensions pending
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this post and share a current resume or CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information with you.