28 Nov Scrum Master
Emanate Technology is partnering with a Federal Government department seeking an Agile Scrum Master to join their Adelaide team.
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for ensuring that Scrum teams follow defined processes and ceremonies to achieve the development milestones of internal software products.
- Australian Citizenship and Baseline security clearance mandatory
- 6-month contract with a potential 12-month extension
- Adelaide based role
- Conduct Scrum ceremonies, including Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Ensure rigorous adherence to the Scrum process by the team.
- Address technical issues, team dynamics, and any other obstacles that may arise and hinder the team’s to deliver outcomes.
- Guide and coach the team on Scrum principles and practices.
- Protect the team by fostering an environment where the team can focus on their work and deliver high-quality results.
- Facilitate communication by ensuring clear and effective communication between the Scrum team, Product Owner, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a visible product backlog and burn-down chart.
- Ensure that the team’s progress is transparent to all stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Must be an Australian citizen and ideally hold a baseline clearance.
- Must be Scrum Master (CSM) certified.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master working with remote agile teams.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum principles, practices, and ceremonies.
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This offers an attractive work/life balance with work from home arrangements available.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!