25 Oct SalesForce Developers
Emanate Technology is currently partnering with a growing specialist ICT consultancy here in Canberra, currently seeking a team of salesforce developers to delivering a proof of concept for a mid-sized Federal Government Department. The team is looking to engage 2x Salesforce developers, 1x developer that is proficient on the back-end development within a salesforce environment and the other being a front-end developer within a salesforce environment. The delivery team is looking to provide this proof of concept by the end of the year, so are urgently looking to get someone on board, with the view that if the POC is successful there will be continueing work in the new year.
This role would suit a salesforce professional with multiple years experience working across the salesforce platform, that is interested in providing a greenfield proof of concept for a Federal Government Department. If you are currently in between contracts and looking to engage on an interesting body of work before engaging in a new role in the new year, this could be for you!
Some of the duties you will be performing:
- Become a crucial developer of a talented multi-disciplinary team focused on delivery of Salesforce-based solutions
- Work with Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts to translate requirements into technical and workable designs and solutions
- Design, document, build, test and deploy components such as Salesforce objects, page, workflows, alerts, notifications and reports
- Configure and customise Salesforce platform features
- Support the code deployment process
If you are interested in this role, some of the following skills would be required:
- 3+ years in salesforce development experience, either back-end or front-end focused, with Full stack being highly desired
- Experience working in an agile environment
This role, though based for a canberra client, is accepting of Fully Remote Working, so if you are anywhere Australia based this could be a great opportunity for you!
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply with your latest CV and one of our relevant consultants will get in touch!