17 Jun Project Support Officer
We are seeking an experienced Project Support Officer to support delivery of the large project within the agency. Thr ole will be in changre of coordination of day-to-day business activities, assisting with administering and managing data projects, liaising with stakeholders and operational reporting. The role will also support the delivery of the data literacy program through coordinating activities and development of communications materials to build data literacy and effective data management across the Agency. As the Project Support Officer, the occupant of this position is expected to:
• Coordinate and manage business-as-usual activities including recording and monitoring data related requests and queries
• Coordinate and generate progress reports on data activities and for project governance
• Provide administrative support for the Section e.g. scheduling meetings, minute taking, records management and documenting business processes/procedures
• Assist with the project management of data analytics projects, including preparing and updating project documents and artefacts
• Coordinate data literacy activities in consultation with stakeholders, including planning and scheduling training
• Contribute to the development and dissemination of communications materials to promote and implement the data literacy program. Full details of the role are provided in the attached Position Profile.
Initial contract duration
12 months, extensions as required by teh agency
Location of work
ACT, NSW, VIC
ACMA has Hybrid working arrangements in place. This is to be negotiated with your supervisor once onboarding completed.
Must have Baseline
If you are an expeirnce project officer with a Baseline clearance and seeking your next opportunity then apply today !