25 Oct Project Officer
Position: Project Officer
Salary: Up to $120,000 + super
Due to the nature of the work, applicants must hold an Australian Defense Security Clearance NV1 minimum with willingness to apply for NV2.
About The company:
Emanate Technology is representing a leading organization in the defense industry, committed to providing cutting-edge software and hardware solutions.
- Provide Project Engineering services to ensure all hardware products have the required supporting documents for timely delivery to customer milestones.
- Support the Product Manager and Product Engineer to ensure products meet customer and company requirements in terms of schedule, cost, safety, serviceability, maintainability, and quality.
- Assist in developing and tracking the Hardware product roadmap.
- Communicate with stakeholders, providing updates on product status and addressing implementation issues.
- Collaborate with the Configuration Management Officer in administering product baselines and configuration changes.
- Update and maintain documentation and records related to technical issues, policies, and practices.
- Support the Hardware Technician team with general administration tasks to facilitate product delivery.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of defense project lifecycles and associated processes.
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management software tools (preferably Windchill).
- Ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings, documentation, and standards.
- Experience with Configuration Management (CM) practices and Quality requirements (ISO 9001).
- Minimum 5 years of related industry experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process-oriented with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple demands and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
Educational Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Technical qualifications (Desirable).
- Manufacturing qualifications (Desirable).
- Project Administration/Management qualifications (Desirable).
- Demonstrates behaviors aligned with company values.
- Professional attitude with a high level of personal integrity and ethical standards.
- Strong team player with well-developed communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability to new tasks, technologies, processes, and procedures.