10 May Project Officer
Seeking a candidate with a broad range of project support skills that can work across multiple projects, and work with internal and external stakeholders/vendors to deliver outcomes for people affected by disaster in Australia. You will be joining a multi-talented and diverse team.
The Project Officer will:
- Work collaboratively with technical and business stakeholders to deliver project support functions across multiple projects
- Assist the project team by providing a professional level of administrative support across a range of project activities with competing priorities and deadlines
- Assist in the preparation and provision of reports, memos, briefing notes and other related project documents.
- Assist with the investigation, research and responses to matters related to project operations as directed.
- Maintain an accurate and effective document and file tracking and recording system.
- Work closely with project stakeholders on a range of project delivery activities.
- Undertake document and information searches ensuring any relevant briefing and background papers are collated for committees and working groups.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security clearance: Must have current baseline clearance
If you are an Australian Citzien and hold a baseline clearance, apply today!