02 May Network Engineer Op: 21069
Emanate Technology are currently seeking a Network Engineer to join a rapidly growing business based in Canberra.
The Network Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, support & ongoing maintenance of the client’s network. As a senior member of the network team, you will be driving organization-wide network transformation projects, contributing to the Infrastructure roadmap and mentoring & supporting other team members in a complex enterprise environment.
* Deliver network solution designs, implementation plans for projects & operational maintenance.
* Provide level 3/4 technical support, troubleshooting and fault rectification of technical issues related to the client’s infrastructure.
* Provide input in developing the networking roadmap and identifying additional functionality that can be leveraged from existing technology to support organisation growth and efficiency.
* Provide high quality knowledge sharing within the Technical Infrastructure department including documentation, training & mentoring.
* Follow agreed procedures for Infrastructure Change Management, Escalation, Incident and Problem Management.
* Maintain regular and accurate log entries of fault, investigation and resolution detail.
* Manage the various stakeholder requirements throughout the business to ensure changes & risks are appropriately mitigated & communicated.
* Ensure where required incidents are escalated to the appropriate Teams, Management and/or service providers according to established procedures.
* Take a proactive approach to solve recurring problems at the source and not rely on temporary fixes.
* Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the various Infrastructure Technology knowledgebase and procedures.
* Monitoring, tuning and performing trend analysis of the responsible Systems.
* Acting on System security events and violations.
* Disaster Recovery solution design, testing & documentation as well as participating in Business Continuity Plan testing as required.
* Systems administration, maintenance, upgrades and patching of existing Systems and Networks is implemented according to Service Level and Quality targets and to agreed expectations.
* Seek out opportunities and contribute to improve Network Services practices.
If this sounds like you, please reach click APPLY!