18 Jan Microsoft Cloud System Engineer
Microsoft Cloud System Engineer
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE WORK, APPLICANTS MUST HOLD AN ACTIVE AGSVA NV1 CLEARANCE.
About the company:
An end-to-end technical services business focused on helping customers to achieve and maintain digital currency to stay competitive in an ever-evolving market. From digital transformation through to complete technical delivery and ongoing managed support, our client has been working with customers across a range of industries for over 12 years to understand where they are on their digital journey, where they need to be and then help them get there.
About the role:
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will play a crucial role in optimizing, enhancing, and maintaining our infrastructure to ensure a reliable, secure, and high-performance environment for our clients.
- Provide Level 3 technical support to resolve complex issues related to Microsoft cloud technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and optimize cloud infrastructure performance.
- Maintain and enhance the security, availability, and performance of cloud environments.
- Assist in designing, configuring, and implementing cloud solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
- Analyse and troubleshoot technical issues on client’s software and platform
- Identify potential risks, communicate them effectively, and devise strategies to mitigate them for both the team and clients.
- Support the management and successful rollout of new technologies/services throughout our client base
- At least 5-8 years of Application/Desktop Support experience
- Strong background in Microsoft 365 technologies (Intune, AAD, Defender, SharePoint, Teams).
- Proficiency in delivering desktop IT services including support, scripting, patching, automation, policy, security etc.
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure and architecture.
- Knowledge of networking, security, and virtualization technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with end-users and cross-functional teams.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Come to work at the globally recognised Lot Fourteen, a shared space of innovation, culture and arts
- Have the opportunity to be a mentor to future talent and develop our leaders of tomorrow
- Financial support and additional time off to complete professional development activities”