30 Oct Level 2 Desk Support
MSP Support Engineer
Our Client is a leading Australian MSP that specialises in providing IT services to the medical industry. They are are currently on the hunt for new staff to join their team of experts
Our client is looking for highly motivated staff with a strong interest in tech to join our support helpdesk team. You will provide phone support to medical clients across Australia and be supported by on-site engineers in each state.
We understand the importance of work-life balance and that’s why we offer flexible working arrangements as well as a 9-day fortnight. This means you’ll have more time to spend doing what you love, whether it’s spending time with family and friends or pursuing your hobbies.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Previous experience providing Helpdesk/Desktop support (Level 1+)
– Experience and knowledge supporting Windows Desktop environments (Windows Desktops/Windows Server) including:
- Active directory/domain management, provisioning
- Windows file shares, permissions, security
- Group Policy creation and management
- Printer management
- Office 365 Management
- Domain/DNS Management
- Network management (subnetting, L2/L3 switching/routing)
- VOIP/SIP Phone system administration (3CX)
Highly regarded/Beneficial skills:
- Previous MSP experience
- Virtualisation Experience (VMware & Hyper-V)
- SAN/NAS/Hyperconverged storage Experience
- Backup & Data Recovery experience
- Cisco Networking experience
- Azure/Cloud compute provisioning/management
- Project delivery (Email migrations, Software/Database relocation etc)
- Previous experience delivery support or projects to Medical clients (hospitals, doctor’s practices etc)
You must be an Australian citizen and while this is predominantly a desk/office role, you must have a driver’s licence as occasional onsite work is required.
If you are interested in joining this greenfield program and be a part of this company paving the way in Technology, please click apply, upload your latest resume and one of our consultants will get in touch.
Reach out to Justin Malan today for a confidential discussion.