20 Nov Level 1/2 Helpdesk Support Engineer
Do you want the opportunity to WFH full-time? Our client are a leading Australian MSP that specialises in providing IT services to the medical industry.
We are currently on the hunt for new staff to join their team of experts. We are looking for highly motivated staff with a strong interest in tech to join their helpdesk support team. If you have previous experience in a similar role, exceptional customer service experience and strong communication skills, we are keen to chat to you!
You will provide phone support to medical clients across Australia and be supported by on-site engineers in each state. Our client understands the importance of work-life balance and that’s why this role offers flexible working arrangements as well as a 9-day fortnight.
- Previous experience working for an MSP is required
- Previous experience providing Helpdesk/Desktop support (Level 1+)
- Experience and knowledge supporting Windows Desktop environments (Windows Desktops/Windows Server) including:
- Active directory/domain management, provisioning
- Windows file shares, permissions, security
- Group Policy creation and management
- Printer management
- Office 365 Management
- Domain/DNS Management
- Network management (subnetting, L2/L3 switching/routing)
- VOIP/SIP Phone system administration (3CX)
While this is a WFH role, there is the very occassional requirement to visit a client site, as a result, candidates should be Brisbane based and possess a drivers license.
Please reach out to Will Davies at email@example.com