20 Jun Integration Business Analyst
Integration Business Analyst
Emanate Technology are hiring an Intergaration Business Analyst to engage in a long term State Governmnet Contract
Situated in one of the most prominant and modern office buildings in the CBD.
Progressivly operated Qld Government department.
Positive working culture and flexible working structure arrangement.
You will be involved with an Integration Platform Project working closely with technical stakeholders and business stakeholder.
Working within a team tasked with the project with quality standards and protocaols.
Direct report into the Integration Platform Project Manager
Ownership and leading the business analysis activities to identify, analyse and document deliverables to agreed schedule and quality, including:
- current technical and business procedures within the ERP domain
- current solutions in use and identification or validation of system related issues
- effective solutions available within in the current environment
- common patterns, questions and other issues that may arise
- Inter-program and project dependencies
- ERP, Payroll and HR Integrations
- Preparing business analysis work plans for the various components of work and other BA deliverables within the project scope
- Preparation and pro-actively leading facilitation of business analysis / technology stream workshops to meet workshop objectives
- Requirement’s elicitation and documentation activities to ensure requirements are articulated at required level of detail for business approval and technical implementation
- Preparing integration specifications for API development
- Working closely with Developers, Architects, Business Users and 3rd party suppliers for current & future state process analysis and mapping
- Preparation and facilitation of user acceptance testing
- Clearly demonstrated experience in a systems analyst (or equivalent) role in the ERP/SAP HR and Payroll domain within a large and complex organisation that operates HR and Payroll
- Ability to develop business use cases, requirements specifications and support functional consultants in documenting system requirements.
- Demonstrated experience operating from the User through to Management layer of a large organisation and within a complex ICT environment.
- Familiarity with project delivery frameworks generally (PRINCE2/PMBOK/agile) that guide the project through the software delivery lifecycle, and the associated evidence and quality required for progression.
- Excellent skills in: communication; judgement; research and analysis; stakeholder engagement; problem solving; planning and; time management
- Strong system analyst approach to help understand limitations and to lead discussions with development and integration technical teams
- You will consistently ensure that deliverables meet stakeholders’ expectations (either produced by yourself or other team members)
- Develop effective working relationships with project team members & senior stakeholders in Technical and Business
- Systems integration delivery experience using a variety of technologies including SOAP and REST based web services
To APPLY NOW please email your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0437769041 for an confidential career conversation.