30 Oct Infrastructure Manager
About the Company
Our client is a leading Australian processor/ manufacturer and remains 100% Australian owned and operated. They have a real passion for what they do and this passion has driven them to be the success story they are today. They truly believe in a culture that supports decision making and accountability at all levels.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Head of IT this position will leading the Systems Team, overseeing the optimal performance of all technological systems.
- Overseeing the Technology Team consisting of System Analysts
- Leading the configuration, operation and maintenance of systems and infrastructure
- Champion the integration of solutions into company processes, ensuring maximum value.
- Mentor and provide continuous learning opportunities, fostering a culture of excellence and growth.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven track record in leading and executing technology projects, ideally with a focus on systems developments and integrations.
- Extensive experience in managing and negotiating with vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing IT systems or significant capital experience.
- Experience within the manufacturing space
If you are interested in please click apply, upload your latest resume and one of our consultants will get in touch.
Reach out to Justin Malan or Jack O’Sullivan today for a confidential discussion.