02 Feb ICT Service Desk & Support Analyst
- $50-$55 per hour + Super
- 10 Month contract
- Brisbane based opportunity – 3 days in the office & 2 days WFH
- Ideally you will have a security clearance, but as a minimum you MUST be an Australian Citizen
My client are a federal government organistion who focus on identifying areas for improvement within the Aged care sector.
You will be a service desk officer based in Brisbane and providing Level 1 & level 2 support to internal stakeholders across the organisation. The team have a great supportive culture, always happy to help each other out.
- Provide level 1 and 2 ICT services and support solutions to internal stakeholders including, but not limited
to, service management, incident and problem management and digital literacy.
- Maintain active engagement with the business to understand user requirements, desktop operating
environment issues and pain points. Work with ICT teams to remediate and communicate with the
- Contribute to the response to critical incidents ensuring that that timely and effective
management and escalation of issues is enacted, and accurate and timely reports are provided to ICT
- Must be willing to be involved in ongoing learning and training.
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, such as the Department of Health and other
agencies to provide ICT support services
- Work towards the Service Desk and Support strategy in consultation with line manager
- Assist in project work and other duties as directed.
- Contribute to a positive culture that values innovation and ideas
If you are interested in hearing more then PRESS APPLY or reach out to Will at email@example.com for more information!