10 Jun GRC Consultant
Emanate Technology are currently seeking a GRC Consultant for a global leader in the cyber industry. We are looking for individuals skilled in developing security strategies and road maps, refinement and assessment of polices and principles, and evaluation of emerging technologies, tools and platforms.
A great chance to work with a world-class team of consultants with mentoring and coaching to support the growth of your career.Responsibilities include:
- Developing security strategies and roadmaps
- Developing and reviewing solution / capability design artefacts
- Undertaking security threat and risk assessments
- Delivering security architecture advice
- Assisting in the evaluation of emerging technologies, service providers, tools, platforms and applications that are best suited to the specific needs of a given organisation
You will have:
- Ability to communicate at a technical and non-technical level with stakeholders
- Analytical mindset
- Experience in PCI DSS, PSPF, ISM, PCI, NIST-CSF, ISO 27000
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects at a high standard, even under pressure
- Strong in building and developing relationships with customers and clients
You must hold a security clearance or be willing / eligible to obtain a BASELINE clearance or above and be an Australian Citizen.