17 Jun Engagement Officer
Our client is seeking the services of an Enagagment Officer. Teh role is responsible for supporting the Support Manager in the technical functions required to support the project from design to production.
This is a customer facing role (both internal and external stakeholders) with touch points on enquiries management, IT systems and business process design.
Support stakeholders in the implementation – which includes the early adopter projects, the sandpit, and the production environment. Including:
- Monitor inbox/Instant Chat/and answer telephone enquiries, to resolve and respond to stakeholder enquiries.
- Promptly escalate complex stakeholder enquiries to achieve timely resolution for stakeholders.
- Creation of new user access profiles.
- Work with the Support Manager to establish and update Standard Operating Procedures and process documentation.
- Engage with subject matter experts to complete/refine business process and associated documentation as needed.
- Create and updating support and guidance materials, including the FAQs, web content, user guides, help desk self-help content.
- Support the Champions group.
The preferred candidate will possess:
- Sound judgment, attention to detail and organisational skills and ability to take responsibility for work, prioritising tasks and producing quality outputs to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to provide high-quality stakeholder/ customer service within a specific timeframe.
- Proven experience working within system support.
- A flexible attitude, understanding that priorities may change with short notice.
- The ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills including ability to prepare clearly articulated written work on the subject matter, targeted towards specific audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work withing a customer/stakeholder focused environment.
- Ability to apply problem solving skills to resolve customer enquiries.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in a project environment and working within a high performing team which is a blend of permanent staff, contractors, and external suppliers.
- Experience in managing a team including training, BAU and change management activities.
The below skills are highly desirable:
- Experience working in a regulatory environment
- Experience supporting implementation of a new system in a stakeholder support/ enquiries management capacity.
- Involvement with project planning or support is highly desirable.
If you are an Australian citizen seeking your next contract within the engagemnet and communications space then apply today to learn more.