25 Oct Dynamics CRM Developer
Hybrid work environment
5 additional days of annual leave per year
About the Role:
The Dynamics 365 Developer is a technical role focused implementation of Dynamics 365 and CRM related technologies. Collaborating within an agile product-based delivery team, the focus is on continuous optimisation within the platforms. As the primary technical resource, this role requires designing, building, developing, and testing technical solutions within Dynamics 365.
- Oversee technical deployments to ensure consistency of solutions and schema across all environments.
- Guarantee all source code changes are meticulously documented within the company’s source code repository.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and document technical requirements.
- Design, build, and maintain documentation for new features and integrations.
- Adhere to architecture framework, practices, and procedures.
- Select and utilize necessary tools to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Maintain source code to modern standards, including remediation of deprecated functions and code.
- Assist in gap analysis to identify opportunities, challenges, and propose solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a technical resource on enterprise-level Dynamics 365 Projects.
- Familiarity with Azure/AWS/Cloud computing and available features.
- Proficient collaboration with Solution Architects, platform engineers, and Integration/Automation Team Members.
- Hands-on experience in design, coding, testing, and implementation across diverse projects.
- Strong grasp of Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies for efficient project execution.
- Demonstrated expertise in technical documentation, solution, and source controls.
- Effective stakeholder management and representation abilities.
- Desirable: Tertiary qualifications in business, finance, or IT, and/or relevant industry accreditations.
- Desirable: Experience with Integration Platforms, Micro-services, and APIs.
- Desirable: Exposure to Project/Product development lifecycles (PMP, Agile, Prince, etc.).
- Desirable: Knowledge of Mutual Financial Institutions and banking.
- Desirable: Expertise in end-to-end testing and automating regression testing.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, don’t hesitate to reach out to me:
Phone – 0431 495 421
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org