21 Jun Data Management Lead
We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government, including Defence, that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US network, we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in…
As the Data Management Lead, you will be responsible for critical information management capabilities for the Health Knowledge Management System. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a successful data migration to the new solution while also establishing an effective Master Data Management and Data Quality Management functions that can operate across security and organisational boundaries.
· Development data migration strategy and execution plan
· Liaise with Project Managers, Solution Architect/Engineers in the scoping and estimating for new initiatives
· Leading the establishment of DQM, MDM, and data synchronisation processes
· Developing and establishing best practice information management standards and guidelines
· Facilitate monitoring and rectification of identified data quality, governance, or security issues
· Identifying potential risks and issues, and mitigations to resolve them
· Investigating data quality issues/errors/flaws in the current setup and identify ways to improve systems performance and efficiency by suggesting best practices in line with the organisations’ processes and system deployment standards
· Complying with applicable standards, processes and governance
· Lead Data Management team and work closely with development teams, other technical stakeholders and external vendors.
About You and What You Will Bring
Coupled with your Information Management skills, education and program experience, you will demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve the company’s objectives. You will also have:
· Experience leading large complex data migrations
· Experience in the Information Management domain including reporting and analysis, information lifecycle management, and data governance
· Experience with MDM and DQM products from TIBCO, Talend, Informatica, or IBM
· A track record of working on complex projects
· Experience working with security controls
· Proven track record of the development of architectural documentation and solution designs
· Ability to consult directly with customers and offer strategic advice as well as consulting experience within agile environments
· Ability to work under a high level of autonomy
· Demonstrated ability to operate at a consistently high level in isolation and as a team player.
· Experience working with Agile products such as Jira and Confluence
· Agile project management is desirable
· Understanding of the healthcare operational environment and experience with clinical software applications/ information systems is highly desirable.
· Experience with Health specific data interoperability standards such as HL7 and FHIR is desirable
As an employee you’ll enjoy 12 weeks’ paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities, we have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions. Join a company who acknowledges “People First”.