13 May Cyber Security Engineer
Emanate Technology has been engaged by a leading cyber consulting company experienced in servicing a range of government, academic and commercial organisations in Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney. Our client is seeking a skilled Cyber Security Engineer that can demonstrate their existing expertise in the cyber security space. Primary skills with Splunk and Tenable.
The client recognises the importance of self-improvement and invests heavily in their people so they can be the best in their respective disciplines. You will be pivotal in securing and protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and safeguarding highly sensitive data. They have a highly collaborative and engaging culture that recognises hard work and celebrates success. As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will be engineering, implementing, and monitoring security measures for security systems and networks. Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure. Design system security architecture. Develop technical solutions and security tools. Provide advice and support to clients. To be successful for this opportunity you will need skills and experience in:
- Security experience with products such as; Fortify, Splunk, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Sentinel, Elastic etc, as well as other generalist products such as Azure and Office 365
- Experience with network technologies and system, security, and network monitoring tools with experience in extracting logs from these systems
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques and frameworks
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- NV1 or above AGSVA clearance
Our client provides a great environment for improvement with training to help you progress in your career within the Cyber space and is an equal opportunity employer seeking representation from all areas of the community.
The opportunity to work with a company like this doesn’t come around often. You will be joining an engaging and high calibre team as well as interesting clients and projects.
Please APPLY if you are interested and would like to be considered!
ONLY AVAILIBLE TO AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS WITH AN NV1 OR ABOVE AGSVA SECURITY CLEARANCE