15 Jan AWS Cloud Engineer
Emanate Technology is proud to partner with a leading IT consultancy and software development services provider seeking the expertise of an AWS Cloud Engineer.
As a Cloud Engineer you will:
- Designing and building out of robust infrastructure and software delivery pipelines
- Monitoring and controlling integration activities and recording and reporting on the results of integration.
- Developing and testing disaster recovery plans and applying incident management processes for major systems integrations
The technologies you’ll use:
- Developing automated build and deployment pipelines
- Building AWS cloud services solutions for identity, networks, databases, and storage
- Using DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI) environments
- Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation, Terraform, Pulumi, etc.)
- Scripting and automation using Python.
- Migrating applications to containerised deployments between Cloud services environments.
- Logging and monitoring using tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana and Security tooling such as Snyk, SonaQube, Open Policy Agent etc.
- 5 days of training leave along with funding for approved training programs and certifications, such as AWS and GCP
- Knowledge Sharing Bonuses ($250-$1600) to share your expertise on our blog, at team forums and industry events.
- Biennial Tech Allowance (in addition to work issued tech)
- $5000 Referral Bonus (on a successful hire referred by a Shiner)
- Access to online training modules to keep abreast of latest technologies.
- Lifestyle leave – you can buy extra annual leave each year, out of pre-tax income.
- Access to an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) for confidential counselling sessions
- We are a Certified Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
NV2 is required due to the nature of the role requirements.
If this sounds like the next role for you APPLY NOW!