27 Oct Atlassian Consultant
A leading national ICT consultancy is seeking an experienced Atlassian consultant join their professional services business, delivering multiple intiatives for a security focused area of Federal Government Department. This is an exciting opportunity for an Atlassian professional with a proven experience across the Atalssian tech stack from design, implementation, adminstration and support, to gain further experience implementing large pieces of work into high cleared areas of Government with a platinum partner of Atlassian.
Joining this company, you would be working with high quality consultants dedicated to providing top tier enterprise digital solutions, managing and securing infrastructure, modernising workplaces and building better experiences with data and applications.
- Competitive salary on offer, with market leading training programs
- Canberra based position, due to nature of the work on-site would be mandatory
- NV2 clearance minimum required
In this role you will provide the entire suite of Atlassian technical solutions – research, design and support implementations, lead project elements, conduct diagnostics, do troubleshooting and support and document the technical deliverables. This involves engaging and working with our customer to analyse and review business, functional and technical requirements, create design documents, prepare test data and conduct testing along with quality assurance tasks. Your technical expertise will support both BAU and projects as part of a highly productive team.
If this role interests you, please see below some of the benefits to work with this leading national consultancy:
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers (after 1 year of service)
- 15 days per year, dedicated to your professional development, so you can upskill, leaving your holiday allowance intact
- $4200 toolkit allowance renewed every 2 years – when it’s time to renew, you keep your previous kit
- Access to an up-to $10,000 annual bonus
- A free mobile phone and plan
- A bonus day off per year, for you to spend as you like
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme