23 Jan Account Executive
Senior Account Executive – NSW
An exciting opportunity to work with a high performance, thriving team and join an exceptional Australian data centre company as the Account Executive covering NSW.
Our top tier client is Australia’s foremost provider of state-of-the-art, secure data centre facilities that prioritise national sovereignty and security. This unique company is deeply committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace that champions and appreciates diversity. Their mission centres around attracting, retaining, and nurturing the world’s premier data centre team. Our client works diligently to support and uplift the workforce, with initiatives to deliver meaningful benefits and career growth opportunities to all employees. It’s the type of business where every person you meet within it – top to bottom – you feel genuine passion, commitment, and engagement towards the organisation. There are many examples of long-term careers being crafted within this business. They are without a doubt, a highly ambitious business that strives for excellence. It is a business of high standards and quality. To achieve this, they do expect a lot of dedication from their team members, however they give back to their people in spades – lots of recognition, rewards, and opportunity.
Reporting to the Regional Sales manager, The NSW Account executive bears the responsibility of overseeing the creation, pursuit, response, and finalisation of fresh sales prospects. Duties encompass the oversight and maintenance of existing customer relationships, including meeting account growth targets and identifying and expanding upon opportunities. Critical success factor to this role will be your existing, large and in-depth network across NSW State Government and/or large enterprise clients that are considered critical infrastructure.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in commercial National Critical Infrastructure industries and the NSW State Government via your existing network.
- Deliver net new revenue pipeline and closed sales.
- Provide thought leadership and mentoring to teams.
- Proactively build on customer-focused culture.
- Be a true ambassador for the company.
- Lead, attend, and contribute to stakeholder meetings and committees.
- Highly competitive and rewarding salary for successful candidate.
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
Extensive network and experience in identifying and pursuing new opportunities in the National Critical Infrastructure industries, with a strong preference for the Banking and Finance Industry and/or the NSW State Government.
- Experience in new business acquisition and in account growth.
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to build key relationships and leverage existing.
- Demonstrated high level of professional skills.
- A true team player with a long-term mindset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Mandatory: Australian Citizen holding or ability to obtain NV1 Security Clearance