22 Dec Senior Web Developer
- Initial 4 Month Contract
- Open to Remote working (AUS)
- Immediate Start
Join a prestigious digital delivery and technology team contributing to impactful projects! We are currently seeking a skilled Web Developer to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the development of website systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that values innovation and commitment to the needs of veterans and their families.
- Collaborate with the team and business stakeholders to gather web development requirements.
- Utilise agile and lean methods to create and implement development solutions, maximising business value.
- Provide accurate estimates and communicate potential risks and issues affecting timely project delivery.
- Work closely with management to ensure business outcomes are delivered within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Actively participate in Agile and Lean practices, promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Deliver application support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution, including post-incident reviews.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code artefacts.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and champion their integration to drive business value.
- Provide training to users of business applications.
- Ensure adherence to relevant ICT Infrastructure, Systems, Security Policies, and Procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary degree in IT or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in Web Development or equivalent role.
- Strong experience in developing Web and Windows Forms applications using Microsoft’s .NET Framework (C#) and Visual Studio.
- Experience with WCF Web Services; desire to have .NET Core experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Sitecore or Similar Content Management System framework development.
- Experience in development utilising Web API, RESTful, or SOAP APIs.
- Experience in Helix design pattern; “Experience Editor” build pattern in latest Sitecore XP versions.
- DevOps/VSTS/PaaS or equivalent experience for development pipeline.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud working experience.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about web development, innovation, and making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you! Apply now by submitting your CV and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.