23 Nov SOE Engineer
Emanate Technology are seeking a talented and dedicated SOE Engnieer to join a people-focused, outcome-driven client in Canberra. If you’re a problem solver, a critical thinker, and possess a deep understanding of SOE maintaince, we want to hear from you!
Our client is not just a technology solutions provider – they are a team of professionals dedicated to creating a positive impact through technology. Led by a cohesive and collaborative leadership group, they take pride in being a great company that genuinely looks after their people. As an SOE Engineer, you won’t just be a cog in the machine; you’ll be an essential part of a team that prioritises collaboration, growth, and meaningful outcomes.
About the role:
Working for clients in the federal government space in a professional and managed service, with a focus on end user computing, we are looking for applicants who have experience in one or more of the below fields.
- SOE/MOE/Intune and Application deployment experience with enterprise deployment tools
- SOE/MOE/Intune lifecycle management
- Task sequence development and troubleshooting
- Window Desktop and/or Server management
- Advanced scripting (e.g., PowerShell, Visual Basic)
- Group Policy
- AD, DHCP and DNS
- User profile management
- Security hardening
- System Center Configuration Manager including co-management with Intune/Endpoint Manager
- MSI, MSIX and App-V packaging experience across desktop and/or server environments
- Must have NV1
- Prepare designs for new or existing SOEs.
- Application analysis, testing and remediation skills.
- Build, configure and implement Microsoft based solutions.
- Prepare and deliver As Built as Configured and Standard Operating Procedures and conduct Skills Transfer with our clients.
- Prepare security related documentation under the guidance of oobe’s security practice.
- Work closely with other team members to deliver quality outcomes for our clients.
- Leverage oobe’s vendor relationships to assist with design, configuration and remediation activities based on best practices.
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting
- Opportunity to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and best practices for technologies.
- Assist with managing client expectations with oobe’s Project Management team.
- Ability to participate in the creation of new products and solutions by being a member of a cross-functional team.
- Assist with preparing statement of works, user guides (e.g., FAQs), release notes, etc.
- A great company that genuinely looks after its people and is led by a cohesive and collaborative leadership group.
- Competitive salary of $150-160k base with super
- Outcome-driven culture with a focus on customer success and staff satisfaction, ensuring your work makes a meaningful impact.
- Access to ongoing professional development and training opportunities, ensuring you remain at the cutting edge of your field.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment where your voice is valued, and your ideas contribute to the collective success.
- Chance to make a profound impact on your clients’ security postures and overall business outcomes.
If this sounds like your next career step, apply now!