18 Oct eCommerce Coordinator
Emanate Technology is partnering with a South Australian IT Firm specialised in premium web design and innovative eCommerce solutions to bring onboard an eCommerce Coordinator.
Working within an established team of passionate professionals, the eCommerce Coordinator will play a pivotal role in supporting the existing customer base, implementing new Shopify stores and facilitating the increase of conversion rates.
- Direct communication with customers.
- Manage the end-to-end of new Shopify store projects (from requirement gathering, scoping, time-frame, budget and delivery).
- Shopify site maintenance
- Site Conversion Optimisation
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving of website and marketing issues
To be considered, you MUST bring:
- Shopify & eCommerce: At least 2 years experience building and managing Shopify stores.
- Online Marketing & Conversion Optimisation: Exposure and understanding of online marketing and conversion rates optimisation.
- Communication Skills: Direct communication with clients is required for this role.
- Problem Solving: Strong logical problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Adelaide location and Australian Working rights : You must be located in Adelaide at the moment of application and must have Australian rights to work.
What will make you STAND OUT:
- Qualifications in UX UI Design, web-management, eCommerce or similar
- Eagerness to learn
- Previous experience with the Atlassian Suite: Jira and Confluence
If this sounds like you and would like to discuss further APPLY NOW!