12 Oct Information Technology Security Analyst (ITSA)
Emanate Technology is working with a leading telecommunication company, dedicated to deliver high quality Services across Government. The company prides themselves on retaining and accelerating fantastic talent while focusing on challenging work that impacts lives across the country.
Our client is seeking an Information Technology Security Advisor who will be the main point of contact for one of their key clients and will provide advice on security architecture, Essential Eight strategies, cloud security settings, Information Security Manual controls, and cyber technology. No two days are the same, the individual must be pragmatic, ability to lead a diverse team and have a deep technical understanding.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with the appropriate executives and other group ITSA’s on the director of the companies’ frameworks, policies, and procedures
- Provide advice on security risk assessments, and any relevant security plans
- Provide guidance and recommendations against the ISM, PSPF and ISO27001
Skills and Experience:
- Five years’ + experience in the GRC/Security space, particularly with data centre and cloud security
- Excellent understanding of the ISM, Essential8
- Proven track record of dealing with vendors and stakeholders
- In depth understanding of technical security
Benefits & Culture:
- Driven to retain high standard delivery on all outcomes
- Not “stiff lip” – casual but work hard and enjoy each other’s company
- Work life balance – flexible working from home arrangements and additional leave options on top of your standard 4 weeks’ leave
- Attractive salary package
- Focused on a key client account
- Clear outline of objectives and expectations
- Discount benefits for a variety of companies and industries
- Extra recognition for high performers
- Laptop provided
- Reporting directly into the CISO
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.