12 Oct Technical Lead – Data and Analytics Consultant
My client is an Australian owned Data Consultancy who currently have a permanent opportunity for a Lead Data and Analytics Consultant to join the team. Working with a range of exciting clients, this position will lead, architect and develop Azure-based Data & Analytic solutions/platforms. The successful candidate will also be a leader within the team, providing mentorship to junior data consultants. Based in Richmond, this opportunity offers a hybrid working model, across the office, home and client sites; working with a high performing team who are focused on successful projects and client satisfaction.
- Experienced Data Professional with the ability to manage a delivery team.
- Excellent communication and client engagement skills, including presenting and show casing solutions.
- Technically skilled and experienced with Azure based Data and Analytics solutions.
- Experience in a consulting or pre-sales environment.
- An understanding of business problems and how to utilise Data and Analytics to improve decision making.
- An interest in mentoring and developing others as well as forming good team connections.
If this sounds like you please apply now, or reach out to Grace with any questions on 0423408665.