18 Sep Senior Cloud Enigneer
Emanate Technology have been engaged by a leading private organization specializing in on-premises and cloud deployments, dedicated to providing a seamless hybrid cloud experience for Federal Government departments.
They are currently seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to join their team that values excellence, embraces flexible work arrangements, and is passionate about delivering high-quality services and driving digital transformation for their clients. This local SME operates in a motivated, fast-paced, and supportive environment, offering ample opportunities for upskilling and exposure to cutting-edge technologies for personal and professional growth.
- Permanent Opportunity, Salary ranges from $170k + Super to $190k+ Super
- Canberra located opportunity, flexible work environment
- Need to be Australian Citizens with AGSVA NV1 clearance or above
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and manage Azure, Infrastructure and Microsoft 365 solutions for Federal Government clients.
- Participate in the development and execution of migration strategies from on-premises to cloud environments.
- Conduct troubleshooting, performance tuning, and proactive monitoring of cloud infrastructure.
- Proven experience in Azure cloud platform and Microsoft 365 suite.
- Strong proficiency in solution architecture and design.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructure and networking.
- Demonstrated expertise in deploying and managing hybrid cloud environments.
- Familiarity with security and compliance standards in Federal Government environments.
- Must have AGSVA NV1 security clearance or above
Join a team passionate in driving the future of hybrid cloud solutions and make a meaningful impact in Federal Government departments. Be part of a dynamic team that encourages continuous learning and professional development. click APPLY or call Alaa Samsam on 0434 209 239!