30 Aug Third-Party Security Risk Analyst
This is an opportunity to join one of the leading IT solutions/SaaS providers that offer a cutting-edge cloud network plugin, allowing connectivity across multiple cloud platforms around the world. The global presence extends to over 45 sales offices worldwide and a network reach of over 3,000 cities.
Third Party Analyst Responsibilities
This position would be ideal for an outcome focused, autonomous enthusiast that has a love for independent growth! You’ll be part of a diverse team, with colleagues being in different time zones.
You must be competent and confident to pull together tools and frameworks to help fast track audits, supply chain, collect artefacts, engage and maintain relationships with stakeholders and lead and complete audits when required.
Background and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in Third Party Security Risk Analyst role
- Demonstrated information security, assurance, or risk experience within large, complex Technology environments
- University education essential, ideally in IT or a related field
- Technology background in Cloud
- Strong stakeholder and third-party management skills, with a proven ability to negotiate and influence
- Knowledge and experience conducting supply chain third-party security risk assessments including associated tools and frameworks (e.g., Cloud Security Assessments (CAIQ))
- Solid knowledge and understanding of governance frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, SOC etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desirable Background and Skills
- Australian Citizenship (No company sponsorships will be offered)
- Provide experience in stakeholder engagement on a global scale
- Effectively and collaboratively communicate with those who’s English is not a first language
- Has previously worked or studied internationally
Benefits of Joining
- Fully remote position
- Be part of one of the largest network-as-a-service platforms
- Collaborate with an innovative global team
- Enjoy a fun and vibrant team culture, with weekly team catchups
- An agile working environment with the opportunity to test, try and grow
- Join a dynamic, financially stable organisation
If you are interested in riding the wave with a growing global business, APPLY NOW! Please note, only suitable candidates will be approached.