10 Aug Junior Splunk Engineer
A Brisbane based specialised private sector Cyber security organisation, requires a Junior Splunk Engineer to join their team. The company has a strong engineering focus and are looking for a highly motivated candidate to be part of their rapidly growing cyber team. Working for clients across a variety of industries, this role will offer you exposure to leading technologies and a great collaborative team culture.
Work as a customer facing engineer as a Junior splunk specialist. Experience with security (splunk) and IT environments.
Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, a successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- 2+ years experience in IT
- Basic knowledge of Splunk and experience in BAU and upgrades.
- Security knowledge and interests in frameworks including: NIST, MITRE or ISO
- Basic developer and automation experience is highly desirable
- Strong desire to learn and develop skills in the security space.
- Deliver new, interesting, and challenging security projects and uplifts
- Work with a company devoted to helping people get what they want from their career and training and mentorship
- Attractive salary package with promotion opportunities internally
- Work From Home (WFH) and flexibility to manage your schedule
- Brisbane based permanent opportunity.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.